- 4-5oz each Lingcod fillet
- 2 heads of Bok choy
- 2 tbsp of Coconut oil
- 1 Lime wedge
- 1 pack 450ml of Creamy coconut Aamti
- Season both sides of the lingcod pieces with salt and pepper, and some turmeric if desired.
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the fish pieces and fry on each side for a minute each. Remove from the pan and keep aside.
- Pour the Aamti sauce into the same pan, increase the heat to medium and wait for it to come to a simmer.
- Once it is simmering, slide the cod pieces into the pan carefully. Let them cook for about 5 minutes in the simmering sauce.
- While the fish is simmering, heat a pan with 1 tbsp coconut oil over medium heat. Add the bok choy. Once the bok choy begins to change colour, turn the pieces over, add a spoonful of water and cover with a lid. Cook the boy choy with the lid on for another minute or until it has softened, but is still bright green.
- Squeeze half the limes into the sauce and gently stir. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with hot rice and lime wedges.
Founder & CEO, Shorba Bone Broth Inc.