2 – 3
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Chicken Drumsticks – 4 skin on
- ½ cup of Coconut milk
- 1 pack of Aai’s Malvani GravChicken – 1 lb
- Goan Vindaloo Sauce – 450 grams
- Oil- 2 tablespoonsy
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt- to taste
- Water – 1 cup or as required
- Heat a large pan to medium heat and add the oil. Add the Goan Vindaloo Sauce and sauté it for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken along with the salt and turmeric powder and cook another minute,stirring.
- Add 1 cup of water (or chicken broth for extra flavor) and stir until the mixture thins out and becomes a sauce. You can add more water if needed. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- If you have time, you can marinate the chicken in the sauce and refrigerate the chicken for at least 1 hour, or even overnight.
- You can keep the base curry the same and make it with your choice of protein. The only difference will be the time of cooking as different proteins require different cooking times.
Serve with chapati, rice, naan or bread and Bhakari. Goan Poee is a great accompaniment too.
Founder & CEO, Shorba Bone Broth Inc