3 – 4
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1 lb Bone-in Chicken
- 1 tbsp of Chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp of Chopped garlic
- ⅓ cup Chicken stock/water
- 450 gms (1 pack) Aai’s Malvani Gravy
- 1 tsp of Red chilli powder ( optional)
- 1 tsp of The Indian Pantry Garam Masala (optional)
- 3 tbsp of Cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- Heat oil in a medium pot, saute ginger & garlic until the raw flavours are gone.
- Add chicken saute for a minute, then add chicken stock or water cover the pot with a lid, and allow to cook on low-medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder & garam masala (optional) if you like your food spicy and then add Aai’s, Malvani Gravy (450 gms).
- Bring it to boil and let it simmer for 5 min on low-medium flame or until chicken is tender you can add more chicken stock/ water depends on how you like the consistency of the gravy.
- Add salt if needed, garnish with cilantro.
- Enjoy your Malvani Chicken over rice or with chapati ( whole wheat bread)