- 1.2 lb Oxtail pieces
- 100 gm Potatoes nugget
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 2 cups Veg stock or water
- 450 gm Aai’s Malvani gravy
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt To taste
- 1 tsp Chilli powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 300 degrees
- In a heavy bottom pot or dutch oven add oil and sear the oxtail until its golden brown on all side.
- Add garlic clove and potato sear for 2 minutes
- Add veg stock to the pot along with Malvani sauce and bring it to boil.
- Put the lid on the pot and let it braise in the oven for about 2 hours or until the meat is tender
- Season with salt, lemon juice and garnish with cilantro.